Daniel M. Livingston
Payne & Fears LLP
4 Park Plaza, Suite 1100
Irvine, CA 92614
dml [at] paynefears.com
- State of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Former Chair of the Business Litigation Section, Orange County Bar Association
- Former Member, Board of Governors of the Orange County Chapter, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
Professional Awards and Recognitions
- Mr. Livingston was named to The Best Lawyers in America for Commercial Litigation and Litigation-Real Estate from 2012 to 2017. The Best Lawyers lists, representing 57 specialties in all 50 states and Washington, DC, are compiled through an exhaustive peer-review survey in which thousands of the top lawyers in the U.S. confidentially evaluate their professional peers.
- Mr. Livingston has been named to the Southern California Super Lawyers list by Los Angeles Magazine each year from 2004 to 2017.
- Top 50 Super Lawyers list in Orange County, 2004-2007, 2016.
- Mr. Livingston is AV PreeminentTM rated by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- Former Director, Lincoln Club of Orange County
- Former member, California Medical Board
- Former President and member of the California New Motor Vehicle Board
- Former Director, Newport Beach Public Library Foundation
- J.D., Brigham Young University, 1982
- Associate Editor, BYU Law Review
- A.B., with Honors, Stanford University, 1979